Instagram is a great tool for schools, nonprofits, churches and civic groups to use. It’s easy, and people love it because it’s all about visuals. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Why should you be on Instagram?
Here are some statistics that should get you excited.
- Over 600 active monthly users.
- 40 billion pictures have been shared on the social site.
- Each day, 4.2 billion people like pictures and videos on Instagram.
- 28 percent of Internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 are on the platform.
- 8 percent of brands use Instagram, and it’s expected to increase to over 70 percent by the end of this year.
Some reasons brands, including nonprofits, are migrating to Instagram:
- You can upload as many as 10 videos or pictures into a single post, which means if you grab someone’s attention with your primary image, they’ll take a few more moments to scroll through your other videos or pictures.
- You can sponsor your posts or create ads to a target audience, which helps you grow with the right people and encourages those in your target audience to get involved with you.
The reality is that Instagra comprar seguidores no instagram m is an excellent tool for nonprofits and others to grow their base. By telling visual stories, you can raise awareness for your brand and get people caring and involved in the work you do. And with the creative use of hashtags, you can grow your follower base every week.
If you’re looking to grow your followers on Instagram, here are some helpful tips you should consider:
- The best times for engagement on Instagram are on Mondays and Thursdays.
- You can use up to 30 hashtags on Instagram. Use relevant hashtags. Some hashtags you can use include #philanthropy, #fundraising, #volunteer, #causes, #nonprofit, or
- Make sure your videos are fun. And, if you can’t make them fun, then make sure they’re high-quality and striking. Ask yourself when posting if the videos or images grab you. If they don’t, they’re not going to engage others either. Remember, you’re trying to capture people’s attention, and since a lot of young people are on the site, they’re looking for things that catch their attention.
- Tag people in your posts. Use @mention (username) to tag your best supporters, champions, and others outside of your organization to help you raise awareness. When you tag others, it helps your post stay relevant longer.
- Social media is all about networking. People want to see YOU. Make it a point to let your followers get a “behind the scenes” look at the work you’re doing.
- Millennials and Generation Z, many of those who are on Instagram use filters and emojis. Make it a point to use them on Instagram. Filter your images and add emojis to your posts and videos. As people are scrolling, this helps grab their attention.