Dubbed the 24-hour Living City, Dubai Pearl epitomizes the saying, “If you build it, they will come”.
A mixed-use property development constructed over an astounding 10 million square feet, Dubai Pearl is designed to feature residential, commercial, retail, office, Dubai architects hotel and theater developments linked together and erected on a circular 4-storey podium having a diameter of about 500 meters.
Prominent Features of Dubai Pearl
Brimming with state-of-the-art features and world-class amenities, Dubai Pearl offers residents a life of luxury, comfort and convenience.
While an exhaustive list would be almost impossible, some of the more prominent features of Dubai Pearl include:
- An integrated city for 20,000 people
- Iconic design by International architects
- Existing urban infrastructure
- Sky Penthouses and Villas
- Sky Palaces
- Luxury condominiums and apartments
- International retail and leisure
- Premium commercial space
- 1,500-seat Performing Arts Theatre
- 5-Star hotels with up to 20,000 keys
- Major elevated Freeway Network
- Easy access to excellent transport links
- 20 minutes away from Dubai International Airport
- 50 minutes away from Abu Dhabi, capital city of the UAE
- Stones throw away from Emirates Golf Course- home of Dubai Desert Classic
Dubai Pearl Tower
A revolution of function over form, Dubai Pearl Tower is the perfect archetype of German precision engineering. This first ever column-free structure is designed to achieve maximum space efficiency with minimum cost of occupancy.
Dubai Pearl will feature six freehold residential towers, including Jumana Tower Residence, Luluwa Tower Residence and Mahara Tower Residence . These towers will comprise an amazing array of penthouses and duplexes as well as 1,2,3 and 4-bedroom luxury apartments.
The Sky Palaces are set at the highest point of the Dubai Pearl Tower and feature private Sky Pools and Gardens. Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, occupants can feast their eyes on the best views of Dubai including an astounding 360-degree view of the new central leisure and business district of Dubai.
In addition to the six residential towers, Dubai Pearl will also include 3 luxury hotel towers offering a total of 1,500 rooms. Two of these three hotels will be four-star hotels while the third will be a more ambitious, uber-luxurious 720-room, five-star hotel.
It is living redefined at the two Dubai Pearl office towers. Spread across 45 levels and covering an astounding 2 million square feet, here’s what to expect from the two Dubai Pearl Office Towers:
- Dubai Pearl Mall, boasting1.2 million square feet of retail space that promises to offer the best of the best from around the world
- Technospace, featuring 700 thousand square feet of display space for the latest and greatest in technology
- Royal Hall, a grand performing arts venue with a seating capacity of 1.8 thousand
- Art Galleria, a 250 meter long, 100 thousand square feet boulevard dedicated exclusively to artists and art exhibitions
Dubai Pearl Amenities
Besides several irresistible free-zone benefits, some of the other top-notch amenities offered by Dubai Pearl include a wide range of sports activities, 24-hour security and six-storey reserved covered parking spaces as well as spa and gym facilities.
Dubai Pearl Payment Scheme
Easy installment payment scheme makes it easy for serious property buyers to be a part of this ambitious Dubai Pearl property development project.
Buyers are required to pay 11% upon booking, another 11% each at intervals of 9 and 18 months, 33% after 24 months and the final 34% upon completion.